Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Run, Jump, Throw #1

Kia ora folks, in my class room we have been doing P.E, for my task I had to write in ten skills and ten attitudes. If you scroll down you will see my skills and attitudes. We also had to do 20 question about them or the sport like what do they eat and things like that. I'm proud of my run,jump and trow because I spent lots of time and effort on it that is why I'm blogging it.
I am blog this because I was proud of it and that I love sports and I can't wait till Athletes.

RUN, JUMP, THROW #1


WALT practice athletic skills and share how to perform them.




Brainstorm words from the video and put in either column (Skills or Attitudes)
“Your attitude determines your altitude.”


Skills
Attitudes
Run
Fair Play
Jump
Sportsmanship
Throw
Happy for others
High Jump
Trying Hard
Javelin
Sporting
Strength
Personal best
Shot put
Not giving up
Stretchers
Enjoyment
Dicus
Integrity
Hurdles
Determination


Brainstorm 20 questions from watching the video. Any questions that come to mind.


“There’s no such thing as a stupid question.”


Question
Helpers

Why / How / Where / What / When / Who

is / are / could / would / should / did / may / will / might / shall
1

How do they maintain there healthy weight ?
2

How do they stay healthy and strong?
3

What is the furthest they have thrown?
4

How long does it take to be the  best?
5

What food do they eat?
6

What is their favorite food?
7

Do they eat chocolate before they do there sport?
8

How long do they stretch for?
9

How long do they train for?
10

How old are they?
11

Where do they come from?
12

Have they been to the Olympic before?
13

What is there name?
14

Do they have special thing to help them?
15

What inspired them to be the best?
16

What is a cool trophy to win?
17

How hard do they train?
18

How long did it train to be fast?
19

What is their favorite brand of shoes?
20

How hard did they work to jump far?

1 comment: