Monday, November 16, 2015

My Poem

I am proud of this because I put lots of effort into it.
I did this because it was something that i was proud and it is my best poem yet.




?WALT choose words appropriate to writing purpose
Purpose: To Entertain
Text Type: Poem (Model)
Our Success Criteria
  • Use of adjective-noun with hyphen e.g. tall-story, biscuit-mugger
  • Change line after after every idea
  • Ideas are short - two or three well-chosen words
  • Use some alliteration e.g. full-of-fib fever
  • Use some rhyming (Try Rhyme Zone)
  • Be true about the subject
  • Select line starters carefully (a variety)


My Dad


He’s a:
Coffee-mugger
Big hugger
food lover
Likes to discover
Kind of tall
hates the mall
Always an entertainer
Funny joker
Such a hard-worker
Also a smirker
Loves his sleep
His clothes are cheap
Very strong
‘LEAVING ME’ is his favourite song
Rugby mad
Soccer sad
So glad I have

my DAD!

5 comments:

  1. Wow I love it good work

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did an awesome poem keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your poem and great rhyming words.

    VICTORIA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I really like your poem it is really catchy and you can turn it into a song. It is cool.

    ReplyDelete