Thursday, June 9, 2016

Tall Tale

Hello, it's Keighan. I am going to telling you about my tall tale.
A tall tale is about a true story. At the start and at the end of the story you can make a bit up like I saw a dragon.
I am proud of this because I did my personal best. I am sharing this to you because this is one of my best pieces of writing.

True story
I had one boring day at home so I decided to go to the park with my siblings I was doing cartwheels and handstands my brothers were passing the rugby ball around. Then my sister hurt herself by doing a back-bend “are you okay?” I said “ yes” said Baliee.  After Bailee heart herself. I sore a rainbow it was amazing.


I was feeling a bit fuzzy I rub my eyes look around I’m in the park then I am in a meadow with flowers I can see the end of a rainbow there is a pot of gold with a leprechaun  sleeping next to it.
Then I see a unicorn running down the rainbow It told me to hop on its back so I did. I was riding the unicorn up and down the rainbow I rub my eyes again I look at the unicorn it was not a unicorn it was my brother being a horse.

2 comments:

  1. That was a very descriptive piece of writing. I really enjoyed reading it and it was very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow lots of mithecalcretures.funy ending

    ReplyDelete