For my blog post for today I will be showing you my PBL sort for Project base Learning.
For my project I was doing it about the women's rugby 7's team I did a interview with other people of them acting as people in the team.
Sean Horan the coach was Rory/Cameron
Sarah Goss was Deagan
Ruby Tui was Mich
Poach woodfoud as Amos
Here is my Interview
Here is my description video
Here is my PBL reflection
OLYMPIC PBL REFLECTION
Project Topic: Women's Rugby 7’s team
Photo/Screenshot of Project (insert below)
Finish these starters:
- Something I enjoyed about my project was writing down my script and filming it because I really enjoyed it
- The most challenging thing about my project was Finding people that would be in my script, because I needed people that fitted the part
- The main skill I got better at was putting the script together I got better at it by Trying hard and it is one of my best script.
- Something interesting I learnt was that Sarah Goss was my cousin
- What I would most like to change about my project is having more time to make a model because I haven't done that before in my projects
- I would like to do my next PBL about Models
Choose three learning muscles and explain how you used them during your PBL.
Absorption - when I was filming I was really absorbed because I was really concentrating to get the task done
Manage distractions - when we were filming the boys were being silly but I ignored it and got it done
Revising - when I was reading my script I noticed It did not make sense so I fixed it up
Create a Description of Your Project
At the beginning of my project I was going to be doing a model when it got closer to the end I ended up doing a interview. Because there would not be able to get it done but it went for a longer period of time.My Description video
This is my Video about the women’s rugby team that went to the olympics. I interview the coach and some of the players. They will get asked questions and they will answer. I had to find out facts about the women's Rugby 7’s.My Video