Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Weet-bix triathlon

Hi blog readers,


It is Keighan here and I am going to be talking about my Weet-bix triathlon that happened Thursday the 18 of February. I saw a lot of people that I have not seen in a long time. This year was my first year of doing the Weet-Bix triathlon. I am proud of what I have achieved. My favorite thing about the Weet-Bix triathlon was that all the things I had won that day and doing the triathlon with Liske. The Weet-bix triathlon was not about winning it was about giving it a try. My number for the triathlon was 125528. When I got my T-shirt, it also came with a tog bag with a list on the back. It had a form that told me where to go. I am sharing this with you because I tried hard to get to the finish. At the end of the race we got given a medal  and also a cup of water. We had to take a photo with your medal. At the end of all of it I was puffed.  




Here is a photo at the end of the Weet-Bix triathlon 

1 comment:

  1. wow i wos ther to you look potfol Keighan

    ReplyDelete