Sunday, September 11, 2016

My Colour Poem

Colour Poem

Hi ,Peps
For one of my Task I had to do a colour poem my colour I chose was purple.
I am proud of this because I really tried hard to think of things that were purple.
I am shearing this to you because I enjoyed doing it.

WALT to use descriptive language to help create an image (picture) in our reader's head


Success Criteria
  • Use adjectives to describe the noun
  • Use adverbs to describe the verb (describe how the action is happening)
  • Use a range of verbs to explain what is happening
  • Use a range of nouns that help us identify with a colour


EXAMPLES


Black is the Colour of…….


  • A wicked witch zooming dangerously from castle to castle in search of potions
  • A lazy cat waiting patiently by the roaring fire for its night-time feed
  • A  majestic panther stalking its prey tactfully through the dense forest
  • A piece of licorice inviting me to sneak it from the brightly coloured box

Red is the colour of ……..


  • Slippery lipstick running down my face
  • A bright red Ferrari zooming fast in the race
  • Blood running down my foot, puddling on the ground
  • A rotten strawberry smelling like cheese
  • The sweet juicy raspberry dripping  from my mouth as I bite into it
  • A juicy watermelon inviting me to chomp on it
  • The courageous vampire biting into a man’s fresh skin squirting blood
This is my poem 
Purple  is the colour ……


  • Juicy Grapes growing gracefully  
  • Flash Purple shoes flashing brightly past my face
  • As the Purple crystals sparkling in my hand quickly
  • As the egg plant slowly moves into my mouth  the flavor collides with my mouth
  • As my purple head band smooths my hair out so I can see, It stays on firmly
  • As the purple nail polish make it ways slowly to my nails  







1 comment: