Colour PoemHi ,Peps
For one of my Task I had to do a colour poem my colour I chose was purple.
I am proud of this because I really tried hard to think of things that were purple.
I am shearing this to you because I enjoyed doing it.
WALT to use descriptive language to help create an image (picture) in our reader's head
- Use adjectives to describe the noun
- Use adverbs to describe the verb (describe how the action is happening)
- Use a range of verbs to explain what is happening
- Use a range of nouns that help us identify with a colour
Black is the Colour of…….
- A wicked witch zooming dangerously from castle to castle in search of potions
- A lazy cat waiting patiently by the roaring fire for its night-time feed
- A majestic panther stalking its prey tactfully through the dense forest
- A piece of licorice inviting me to sneak it from the brightly coloured box
Red is the colour of ……..
- Slippery lipstick running down my face
- A bright red Ferrari zooming fast in the race
- Blood running down my foot, puddling on the ground
- A rotten strawberry smelling like cheese
- The sweet juicy raspberry dripping from my mouth as I bite into it
- A juicy watermelon inviting me to chomp on it
- The courageous vampire biting into a man’s fresh skin squirting blood
Purple is the colour ……
- Juicy Grapes growing gracefully
- Flash Purple shoes flashing brightly past my face
- As the Purple crystals sparkling in my hand quickly
- As the egg plant slowly moves into my mouth the flavor collides with my mouth
- As my purple head band smooths my hair out so I can see, It stays on firmly
- As the purple nail polish make it ways slowly to my nails