Tuesday, April 5, 2016

I PROUD 1

I am proud of my learning task because this is my best writing so far this year. I am sharing this with you because I am really proud of it and I want to share it so other people will enjoy my writing.
My Best Learning


This is my… Scene Description
As I hear the cluttering noise from the waterfall I run to the noise. Then I stop and look at the most beautiful view of the waterfall. The native smell from the trees and bushes glides past my nose . As the sun set’s  the sun is  gazing across the waterfall. As I dip my hand into the the glistening water, it makes me feel alive. As I look closely I can see leveled rocks making a little waterfall. There is a curved cliff that is making the most amazing  waterfall I have ever seen. The crystal clear river rushes to go past the smaller waterfall then it goes calm like a cat sleeping. As the colourful cloud slowly makes its way to the other side of the world. As I fall asleep slowly I can hear the water slowly calming down.


I am proud of this because I put my personal best into my description. As you can see I put in my senses into my writing. That is why I am proud of my scene description.

My biggest challenge was trying to put in more improve words so my writing could pop out more.

1 comment:

  1. wow you must of worked really hard on it well done
    must of been your personal best great work Keighan

    ReplyDelete