Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Free Choice Description

Hi guys,

I am blogging about my free choice writing because it is very interesting and I am proud of it.  I am sharing this to you because I love writing it is one of my favorite subject. 


FREE CHOICE DESCRIPTION
Purpose: to describe
WALT: create content with clear and interesting details
Success Criteria:
  • Quick plan to prepare for the writing task (brainstorm words or ideas)
  • Interesting beginning and ending
  • Using the senses (see, touch, taste, hear, smell)
  • Stays on the topic (of describing for the reader)
  • Uses the present tense

]



As I turn around slowly I see this mysterious shack with a foggy waterfall. The moss is covered around the rocks. The trees behind the shack are like a big long stick going up to the sky. The shack looks like it is going to collapse to the ground. I feel like I am in my own place here. This green place is amazing; it looks like a never ending forest. I hear the water clustering over the rocks. I see this amazing sight I have ever seen before. I am going to keep this place to myself.



1 comment: