Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Art Trail


Art Trail around Parkvale School
This is my art trail I am proud of it because I did it with my learning buddy.
I chose this cause it is something I did with someone together. 
A What is the book about on the R of the PRIDE wall?
Fairy tale


B What birds are on the bottom of the target wall? (This is the back of the PRIDE wall).
Pukeko

C What letters are at South on the sun painted on the concrete?
M and N


D What is Maui wearing around his neck in the painting?
Tiki


E How many blackbirds are there in the mural?
12


F What colours are the Pacific Islands design on the painting?
orange brown and black


G How has the Parkvale sign outside the school pool been created?
Carved


H What colours are on the Rainbow Fish scales?
Red grey green bark blue light blue

I What is the answer to the number sentence on this mural?
2+2=four stars

J What kind of tree is painted on the hopscotch?
Palm Tree


K What letters are green outside Room 4?
Uu


L What animal is sitting in the blue umbrella in the painting?
Swan

M How many stars are on each piece of sewing art hanging in the office? 7

N What bird is on the Pohutakawa Hub logo?
TUI

O What animal in on the Manuka Hub logo?
Bee


P How many flowers are on the Kowhai Hub logo?  6



1 comment:

  1. You look like a real leader in that photo, Keighan. Well done on the Art Trail.

    ReplyDelete