Friday, August 21, 2015

Jamie Curry Video / Script and Report


       
My video is called Forgot My Clothes.     I have done a video about Jamie Curry. She is a comedic actress she is not afraid to make fun of herself.

We are leaning to find out how she is and what she loves. I have a report about her and a script about the video to what to say. I did this because it was something I was proud of.
My Script 
 Forgot my Clothes

Setting: She at her just got there went out side in the back yard.

Mood: Angry

Character: Jamie
props: mud

She has left home and her mum sees the suitcase next to her and runs but can't get to her.
This is about when Jamie falls into mud outside in her backyard and just remind that she left her suitcase at her mums.

Mum: Jamie have a good flight. Make sure you pay the power bill and the rent.
Jamie: Yes mum, now I am going.
Mum: Okay get in.
Tayla: Bye sis!
Jamie: I'm going on a trip in this little taxi..
Jamie: Im here, wow, look at this back yard.
Jamie: Ow there is mud all over me. I am going to change my clothes.
Jamie: Where is my suitcase?
Mum Jamie’s suitcase is here.  Oh thats a doozy!
Mum: I better call her.
Jamie: Jamie here, hi who is this?
Mum: It is your mum, you forgot your clothes.
Jamie: This is my world, It sucks to be a adult.
Jamie: This is Jamie’s word.


My Report


Jamie Curry
Introduction
Jamie Curry is a Comedian. She lifted herself to be one of the best teenagers in New Zealand by making fun of herself. Jamie is not afraid to make fun of herself. She attended Sacred Heart College. She is now  19 years old. She is a Hawke’s Bay local woman. This lady is self deprecating. She  became Famous  on a Facebook page.


Her Life
Jamie  has a mum and dad, also a younger sister called Tayla. She has moved to Auckland. Within all the videos she has made one about when she was moving to Auckland. She started her big life off when she went to Sacred Heart College. After school she had a soccer practice  and her team convinced her to have a Facebook page for them to watch her.


Youtube Fame
This artist spends 2 hours sending emails back to her fans. People think Jamie has funny photos and videos on Facebook and Youtube also Twitter. She is now  19 years old. This teenager  is a Hawke’s Bay local woman. This lady is self deprecating. She started her life on a Facebook page.


Other successes
Jamie has got young New Zealander of the year in 2013, the same year that Lorde got nominated.  Next year she will be touring the UK for a British boy band.  Doing a music video to make people laugh is what Jamie likes doing . She thought that she would only get 100 likes in her videos but she was pleasantly surprised.

Conclusion
Jamie wants to tour Hollywood to see what actors do in their life so that she knows what to do. This teenager is not any teenager! This young  lady is a super star.



Written By Keighan




No comments:

Post a Comment