Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Self-reflection

 Self-Reflection questions for reports
Hello people that are reading my blog right now you are in for your time of your life I am going to be talk about my school reflection so buckle your eyes on to the words to find out the things I like about Parkvale and rimu hub.
I am sharing this with you because this is the best reflection I have done.
I am proud of it because I got a really good comment on it from one of my teachers. Look down here to see the comment.

Fantastic reflecting on this Keighan. I am so proud of the learner you have become and the way you are stepping up as a leader this year. Great!


Please answer 6 of these questions in as much detail as possible. Be careful of your writing as this will go on your report. Delete the other questions.


  1. What has been your highlight of the year so far? It is getting to be in rimu again because last year I enjoyed being in a learning Environment. Also getting  to be in rimu for my last year of primary.


  1. What is your favorite thing about being in Rimu hub? Having extra teacher to go to for help.


  1. What are you like as a learning buddy? I think I am helpful I give help and I go and get help from.


  1. What is your biggest achievement this year and why? My biggest achievement is getting Three badges because  I have work hard for them.


  1. What is it like so far in Rimu Hub? It is awesome to be in rimu not just because I’ve been in rimu for two years it’s because of the learning that goes around and I think I am going well in rimu.


  1. What is you your favorite learning space and why? My Favorite learning space is the big room I think I work hard in that space.
Here are my questions all put together.
My favourite thing about Rimu hub is having an extra teacher to go to for help. As a learning buddy, I think I am helpful. I give help and I go and get help from others if I need it. My biggest achievement is getting my three badges because I have worked hard for them. It is awesome to be in Rimu, not just because I’ve been in Rimu for two years- it’s because of the learning that goes around and I think I am going well in Rimu. My favorite learning space is the big room. I think I work hard in that space and I like the collaborating we can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment