Friday, July 3, 2015

Matariki

Hi I have done my Matariki because i am proud of it I worked hard on it and it was fun to talk about Matariki.
I am proud of this because I put my best effort into this.
By Keighan
We are learning about Matariki
Task One: Workshop Reflection
Choose your favorite workshop. Write a reflection about what you did in your workshop.
Success Criteria:
  • explains what the workshop was all about
  • shows why and how you enjoyed it (personal voice)
  • shares what you learnt
  • includes a photo of the activity (hopefully with you in it)
  • has that something extra special (e.g. instructions on how you could do the activity too)

Task Two: What is Matariki?
Create a presentation all about Matariki. You can do this with a buddy (learning one, not a friend buddy) or by yourself. It could be a slide, poster, diorama, video, animation, mind map, Show Me (or any other app)...
Explore my Pinterest Matariki board first and look through the links. Take notes in your Inquiry book.
Success Criteria:
  • in your own words
  • summarises main ideas about Matariki
  • clear and easy to understand
  • has the creative “x factor”

Matariki Pins.JPG

Task one

Task two


No comments:

Post a Comment