Friday, June 17, 2016

I Proud

Hi! It's Keighan.
Here I am blogging about my iproud. I am sharing this to you because it is one of my best poems called a happy poem. I am proud of this because I did my personal best.
My most challenging bit was finding words to put in different parts.

My Best Learning by Keighan


This is my happy poem


I am proud of this because I did my personal best in this writing.


My biggest challenge was finding awesome words that would go with the topic.


HAPPY


It’s better than sports,
Better than nike footwear,
Having winter movie nights.


It's better than watching the All Blacks play,
Playing with my older siblings,
Having a delightful breakfast in the morning.


It’s better than doing flips on the tram,
Having midnight snacks ,
Exercising to keep fit.


It’s better than rubbing my cat's tummy,
Playing with my friends,
Exploring the outdoors.

I’M PLAYING NETBALL THIS YEAR!!

1 comment:

  1. Great Poem Keighan. I love that poem it is really awesome.
    Keep up the good work
    Ruby :)

    ReplyDelete