Thursday, June 23, 2016

Reading task (I made video)

A Serious Game
Cheek This awesome Video out  
Our Video


WALT retell


You choose how you want to retell the legend:
  • Writing in your book or on a doc
  • Slideshow
  • Audio
  • Video
  • Comic strip: digital or drawn
  • Poster
  • Animation
  • Other?


Success Criteria:
  • Has main characters
  • Has main parts of the story
  • In your own words

Hi I am blogging about my reading task this task is very fun because me and Mya Wallace made a video. I am sharing this to you because it is one of the best video I have done. I am proud of this because I did my personal best on it.
Please leave a comment down below.


2 comments:

  1. Great reading task Keighan. I enjoyed watching your video.
    Ruby :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should defiantly be proud of it. Well done.:D

    ReplyDelete